It is just so lovely to be able to walk into town and enjoy a wonderful evening of music
Friends, sponsors and advertisers play a vital role in helping Henley Choral Society to:
- offer free membership to students
- deliver ambitious performances
- support young and talented musicians
- bring professional musical talent to Henley and the community
- share the joy of choral music with a wider audience
As a Friend you receive:
- free tickets to selected events
- invites to social occasions
- advance information and booking for concerts
- acknowledgement of your support in concert programmes
Above all, as a Friend of Henley Choral Society, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting quality music-making in your local community. Friends pay a minimum of £20 per year, but many of our Friends give very generously. We are so grateful for the support of the growing band of Friends – your support really does make a difference!
To get involved and become a Friend please email HCS Friends at [email protected]
We are a vibrant and enthusiastic charity, with a growing profile in our local community. Previous and current sponsors have played an important role in sharing our work with wider audiences and bringing top musical talent to play and sing in and around Henley.
We are particularly interested in working with sponsors who want to support our work with children, young people and male singers.
If you have some great ideas for sponsorship, please get in touch with Susan Edwards 01491 571073.
We welcome advertisements for our concert programmes. Programmes are produced for each of our three concerts per year. Each programme – and your advert – will be seen by 300-400 discerning and influential readers in the local area. Advertising with Henley Choral Society could strike just the right chord with your target audience.
If you are interested in advertising, contact Dru Ross.