After the great work and success of previous Henley Youth Choir Musical Directors Ben Goodson and Jess Norton, Henley Choral Society is looking for a dynamic and talented Musical Director for their Youth Choirs.
Basic details are below. You can find a detailed job description here.
Please help spread the word to find out next Musical Director to lead our excellent Youth Choirs.
• Applicants will need to demonstrate skills, commitment, vision and personality to lead and develop the 2 choirs – Juniors 7-11 and Seniors 11-18 years old
• Rehearsals take place on Thursday early evenings during term time, although a change in evening would be considered for the most suitable candidate
• The Youth Choirs sing a wide range of music from Mozart to Bruno Mars
• Good rates of pay & reasonable travel expenses
• Applications closing date is 28th May 2021 with interviews & auditions on 17th June 2021
• Start date will be 9th September 2021
For further details about the post, a full job description and how to apply, please see here. Send applications to: Carol Kelly (Deputy Chair of HCS) [email protected] with a copy to Fi Harding (HYC Manager & Administrator) [email protected]